THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, June 03, 2006

AND THE DRAMA BEGINS...

As this picture illustrates, I fully intend on slaying my fellow blogging competition with words that cut deeper than Uma's blade. I'm inspired by my closest friends and life in it's entirety, but most of all by the person who started it all -- the person who encouraged me to stretch my writing legs and allow me to experiment on her own personal blog...my beautiful sis Natty. Having this site as a vessel to express myself will allow me to share my corky humor and inherent interest in everything awesome. Take a ride with me and I'll show you a great time. Dee, my fag-hag, keeps a close eye on my work and isn't afraid to verbally assault me with constructive criticism when I need it. I spend a copious amount of time experiencing shit with her, so I welcome it with open arms. For what it's worth, look out for some insane humor and viscious truth regardless what the subject matter may be. Enjoy the ride!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Hey Eddie...love the look of your site. I am excited to see what you have in store for your readers. I am happy you are enjoying this...as I am and I hope you will still grace my sight with your unique words of your perverbial mind. Is that right "perverbial? Lol. I need a dictionary strapped to my hip!
Anyways...good luck Brotherman!
Love Ya,
Sissy
(blogthis-sissy.blogspot.com)

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home