THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

NIGHTMARES AND CATS...

Often times I blog about my hag's cats and how I fear they have this vicious vendetta against me, and frankly, it really does creep me out. I honestly can't speak much in the way of Chong (he's the normal one). Chong shows me love on the regular. Cheech on the other hand steers clear of me like the Amish steer clear of the "plague." Time and time again, Cheech runs in the opposite direction when I approach which only further sends my paranoid thoughts to a whole new level...

This brings me to my point. Nightmares come a dime-a-dozen for me so it's only right to say that I've grown a thick layer of mental-armor over time. Although my dreams don't usually consist of Yetis hunting me down on astro-turf while I escape on a low-flying helicopter (yep, my hag has mental problems), I did manage to dream of a flock of felines who were making it their business to tear me apart. Like the Crypts, they were violent and I swear they cursed at me. Dreams like that don't sit well in my brain. From morning until now, I've felt a bit nervous and have even looked over my shoulder on occasion.

For what it's worth, I'll be going to Dee's house tonight. Besides wearing long pants and long-sleave shirts with matching mittens, I find myself susceptible to a possible lynching. Help me Lord.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eddie said...

Angel of Death...

4:16 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Hillarious!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Nat is blue by the way

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home