THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Sunday, February 25, 2007

HAVEN'T YOU HEARD? CRACK KILLS...

Crack kills indeed. It's amazing how the upper part of your ass can end up exposed while the slightest of breeze remains completely undetectable. Or is it? Could it just be a skeezy ploy to just bare your ass-mustache for all to see? Regardless, it's not always a pleasant site:

Serena Williams is looking diesel as she walks her dog... and her ass crack. I swear she's a man.


Seal reveals his upper ass as he completely mangles his baby. What the frick is this man doing?


Robbie Robbie Robbie. Haven't we've seen enough of your saggy arse? Three sets of 12 reps of squats are a man's best friend...



Sorry... as a Hispanic male, I'm not used to seeing itty bitty crack like this on a female. Jeez Paris, I know you feel the breeze girl.



With an ass crack as white as the moon, Mischa Barton should consider becoming an astronaut instead of the B-list actress that she really is...



Kirsten snacks on some CRACK-er Barrel cheese as she attempts to steal my Jakey. Honey, it's not your ass crack that he wants...



Lindsay frightens poor unsuspecting children as she struts her booty crack for all adolescent boys to see.



Kate Beckinsale displays her underworld as she attempts to discreetly pee for all paparazzi to snap. I'm turning to stone.



Jack Black should've flossed before he considered showing his ass cleavage. I think I threw up a little in my mouth.



Aren't you a little old to be showing your ass Fergie? Forty-year-old crack is not Fergilicious.



Cisco Adler shows some ass... as he gets some gas. Hey, at least he's not showing his balls.

10 Comments:

Blogger This Boy Here said...

now im addicted to crack. I want more crack

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! This was the most hilarious post I've ever read.
Can never get enough of Robbies saggy arse though.. Like the rest of him it looks like shit, and still somehow it's so damn sexy.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Erika Tapalla said...

lindsay is one serious nutcase for flashin her b-line right down the catwalk filled with adolescents.

9:51 PM  
Blogger WAT said...

Damnit, I want some Jakey G. crack! Not Kirsten!

12:43 PM  
Blogger molly said...

surprisingly enough, the most disturbing for me was lindsay lohan. the paleness, the thinness.

ugh

1:28 PM  
Blogger RAD said...

Thanks for CRACKING me up!! Love it!! xo Rad

3:03 PM  
Blogger indigomast said...

lol i love how you did a post on ass cracks. ps- I'll fight you to the death for Jake!! lol hes gorgeous.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhh, too funny!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

where did Fergie's ass go? maybe she should invest in a booty implant or stop singing about those damn humps...

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always suspected those skinny jeans were for ass crack exposers! who the hell actally fits their entire ass in those anyway? I have nasatal and have trouble... Made me laugh! LOL! thanks Eddie you rock..ass crack.. LMAO

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home