THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, February 03, 2007

JENNIFER LOPEZ ON ELLEN: WORK IT BISH!!


I'm in love with this woman. Nothing in this whole currupted world can take that away from me. With that being said, here's a video of Jennifer Lopez (a.k.a my wife) introducing a handful of dancers on ELLEN who have become the stars of her new reality television series called "DANCE LIFE" on MTV, Mondays at 10:30 p.m. These dancers are sizzling while Jennifer remains an ocular feast... so I personally can't go wrong either way. Check it out bitches.

3 Comments:

Blogger molly said...

ahhhhhhh i totally have an undying love for jennifer lopez too. i dont know why...shes just so cool! and gorgeous.

10:29 PM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

I'm definetly a J-Moe. She's hot. She can sing. She can dance. She can act. She's a fashion icon. All of my requirements.

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes she is fierce!

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home