THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, March 10, 2007

SOME BRITNEY LOVIN'

This post is especially dedicated to someone who's lurve for Britney actually surpasses mine. This is for someone who I actually don't mind sharing her with. This is dedicated to someone who wishes Britney well... so we can track the bitch down and collectively molest her into submission. Britney... we miss you and we want to rest our faces on your breasts when you return.
Look at that beautifully sexy waist. Curves baby. It's all about the curves. It's the white J.Lo. ya'll...


There's nothing wrong with a little bondage now and then. I don't know about ya'll, but I'm yearning to stick my fingers underneath her straps...



Suck on that drink baby... yeah... suck until your shirt creeps upwards hence showing me some boobage.



Britney can deflect all the negative tabloids and unwelcomed comments, as well as bullets. Notice her Wonderwoman Wrist Bands.



Although this photo shows a butter-milk, all-American, apple pie-ish Britney, beneath the suit and gold sandals lies a savage minx who's determined to rip my shirt off and play with my nipples.



She just loves to play doesn't she? I personally love Britzo in brown.


It's a bit difficult to see her face clearly, but who cares when she's got such a healthy, robust and tantalizing stance. Look at that body. I said HOT DAMN.



You silly little tease you. Bedhead never looked better.



Nothing like a wide "I know I look effing good" smile. That's right honey, play mind games with those starving paparrazo.



Here Britney looks like she's on her way to kick someone's ass. Sporting a FIDORA and darker hair to boot, Britney will shank you in a minute if you don't watch yo mouth.



And last but not least, it's the good 'ole Pepsi girl. Fuck Coke and Pepsi, I want some BritneyCola.

7 Comments:

Blogger a said...

i'm totally buying her album, I miss the old happy britney!! I want her to get better

2:28 PM  
Blogger molly said...

hmmm not a fan of the shaved head, i take it?
i remember when she looked all blonde and healthy.
now, of course, we know there was some lesbo-drug-taking shit going down, but it was fun to pretend she was a good role model (and a virgin to boot!), wasn't it?

5:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am rooting for her too.

She will be back.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Hell yeah Molly. I looooved when she shaved off her shizz, but I guess I was just remembering her earlier days...

12:09 AM  
Blogger WAT said...

THE BRITNEY COMEBACK.

WE ALL CAN'T WAIT NOW! LET'S HOPE SHE DON'T THROW HERSELF OFF A BRIDGE.

2:26 PM  
Blogger RAD said...

Britt Britt will be back...God I love some of these pics..the bedhead one is my fave...

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do Homios like Britney so? I'd really like to know. Eddie, my brother, tell me why? Lol.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home