THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Monday, March 05, 2007

KELLIE PICKLER... WHAT HAPPENED??

BEFORE...


AFTER...



I don't want to pick on Pickler, but dear God!

Kellie's new look, which she revealed on "Idol" the other night, is a bigger disaster than the Hindenburg! And twice as large. The blond cutie, arguably the prettiest contestant in American Idol history, has turned into Ethel Merman...

What has she done, or more importantly, what have the Hollywood stylists done to this poor girl? It's the worst makeover in human history... lol. Her before and after shots should run backwards...

Kellie. Kellie. Kellie. They've made you unrecognizable -- from the old lady bouffant to the giant new set of boobs (which I personally love) to a backside the size of a Hummer that's fit inside of a dress that would make an anorexic look chunky.

They turned you into a granny at a Bar Mitzvah. All that's missing are the rhinestone glasses hanging from a chain on to your giant new cleavage.

Here's my advice Kellie: Come to New York, honey. We'll fix you up with genuine stylists -- not TV "stylists," who look like freaks, yet have the nerve to tell others how to dress. Since this is a serious situation requiring emergency CPR, I took the liberty as a good citizen to round up the best of the best to save your life. Yes, it's a challenge -- and I'm even willing to pay their fees. That's how upset I am about this national abomination.

As for the boobs, well, if they came from gaining weight, that's an easy fix (actually, I want to cup them in my hands all day). Now that you eat calamari and sushi, may I suggest you not bother acquiring any other tastes? But if those mounds of love came from plastic surgery, well, then I really can't do anything can I...?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just cant get into Idol, I never really have.

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please I cringed, along with the rest of millions of americans... WTF did she do to herself? Parece un mojon... she was so perty.. and now... she;s an uber, sushi-lovin' calamari eatin', tastelss hag... ewwww...

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home