THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Monday, June 05, 2006

BJORK IS MY SWAN OF LOVE...

Now that I have my own luscious and creamy site, I can divulge in my obsessive compulsive amor for everything that is BJORK. Doesn't she look fabulous? Arm cocked up over her head while her other hand is giving the ICELANDIC finger to everyone. And the dress... I still remember when she walked the red carpet with this hysterical feathered concoction. She knew damn well that if she draped a murdered swan over her body as a dress, she would get a rabid response. Well whatever the parody, her music has been resonating in my head since way back when she was a member of the odd Icelandic group The Sugar Cubes. In 1993 Bjork decided to go solo and create some of the most non-conforming musical magic I've ever heard. I'm blessed to have every one of her CD's and I won't stop listening until my ears begin to bleed. And bleed they will. [source]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home