THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Thursday, October 19, 2006

IT'S A WONDER WHY GIRLS SKIP LUNCH

I know I can be a bit of a body fascist at times and definitely love looking at all the hot fitness models and pretty much everything that is pleasing to the eye, but with girls like this being paraded around as the ideal on catwalks around the world, is it any wonder we have girls starving themselves and seeing their dinners make a return visit? Healthy diet and exercise are great, and I like to look after myself, but I'd rather be a bit soft around the middle and content than having to watch what I eat to the point that I get dizzy spells just from lifting a fabulous pair of shoes. My Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home