THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, October 14, 2006

UNUSUAL SIGHTING IN LINDSAY'S PANTIES

My little sex kitten, how I love you so. Words cannot express my unworldly lust for you. Anyone who's brave enough to wear lace goth gloves has a luscious soul. Lindsay knows how to wear BLACK like Lil' Kim knows how to give blow jobs. Hot.
Seeing my Lindsay exit a club in all her fabulousness reminds me of why I love her in the first place. Just look at her... entering her car with careless abandon. Wait... what is that? What's going on here Lindsay...? Let's get a better look shall we?
And here's a close-up of the unusual bump that Lindsay is so carelessly displaying. Because I love me some Lindso, I'll chalk it up to it being a rather large cotex. So help me God, Lindso better not be a Tranny.

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

That my friend would be the cotton crotch area of any stocking. Only a girl would know that. Or.. a Homio who wears stockings, lol.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home