THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Monday, October 02, 2006

LINDSAY PLAYS SHY LIKE A SEX KITTEN...

Lindsay Shmohan enjoys playing "coy" with the paparazzi. Giving "face" is the last thing she wants, as she cloaks herself behind her mini sex-leather jacket while teasing the photogs. I can't imagine what her thighs feel like as they're draped around my waist... while she's sitting behind me giving me a BACKRUB. You dirty scoundrels! What were you thinking?
A scarce few jilted individuals say that Hohan regularly looks like she throws on schizophrenic ensembles to visually harass the public. I personally disagree. Lindsay always seems to be one step ahead of the fashion herd and fully stamps her taste as her OWN. Kate Moss (Lindsay being one of Moss's largest fans) is the only other star who seems to do the same. It's an effortless fashion sense in a sea full of strategically coordinated couture. Blue stretch pants... what a whorebag. Love it. [source]

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

I had those boots in black when I was 15. 3 years ago. Hee.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home