THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Thursday, October 05, 2006

REP. MARK FOLEY AND HIS PERV CHAT...

Here's one of the IM exchanges between sicko/horndog former U.S. Rep. Mark Foley. Mark Foley being "Maf54" of course:

  • Maf54: do you really do it face down?
  • Boy: yeah
  • Maf54: kneeling?
  • Boy: well I don't use my hand... I use the bed itself
  • Maf54: where do you unload it?
  • Boy: towel
  • Maf54: really
  • Maf54: completely naked?
  • Boy: well yeah
  • Maf54: very nice
  • Boy: lol
  • Maf54: cute butt bouncing in the air
  • Boy: haha
  • Boy: well I've never watched myself
  • Boy: but yeah I guess...

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

someone...shoot me now.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Some one shoot him now!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL, oh my!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home