THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Thursday, November 02, 2006

HALLOWEEN: IT'S ALL ABOUT THE KIDS

Halloween is a time of Creepy Celebration and an opportunity to express your inner ghoul. Here, my Eddie Spaghetti poses for the paparazzi while donning his SCREAM costume against an appropriate background. My nephew blended in perfectly amongst the countless monsters and ghosts parading the streets.
Albeit a little blurry, Scarlet looks upon her older cousin with such excitement and wonder. My nephew rocked his SCREAM costume and even frightened my niece earlier that night. I love my Spaghetti and FuFu. It's beyond words.
Scarlet, my little Witchy Princess, walks with her Mommy and Grandma to scout for some Halloween goodies. Literally believing she was a witch, my princess walked the Park Slope streets while proudly channeling the infamous wicked witch from The Wizard of Oz.
Here, my nephew looks at his baby niece with the love and protection that only an older cousin can give. If anyone thinks of coming too close to Scarlet, he'll slice them in half with the precision of Luke Skywalker.
Aury (my newly inducted haggy) gave birth to her handsome Man Of Steel close to a year ago and is obviously proud of her little Superman. Seen here, Evan (I love that name) takes a much needed break from the usual life-saving and hectic eradification of all evil-doers. With matching socks and magical belt, Evan knows how to chill before taking on his Superboy duties.
With eyes as wide as the Grand Canyon and a mouth befitting a Gerber Baby, Evan smiles for his Mommy while flashing his little cape. Up, up and awaaaaay!!
Proud Papa holds his little boy wonder with pride as Evan looks like he's ready to take to the skies to save the world. Because of Aury, I now want a little boy wonder of my own.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Kids look wonderful...thanks for Sharing....They made me cry...but it was a good cry...LOL, Love ya,
Titi

11:00 AM  
Blogger Stewart Sternberg (half of L.P. Styles) said...

Thanks for posting these pictures.

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!! WHAT BEAUTIFUL KIDS!!!!

AWE... :)

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home