THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Friday, December 29, 2006

THIRD INSTALLMENT OF "JAPANESE TO ENGRISH" TRANSLATIONS...

My concern here is that CHERRY has forgotten to take her meds...


Who says you can't shit and get high at the same time?


My ass could use more sympathy...


I have plenty of BRACK friends...


This is why I use a brush...


And let's all make love to the shampoo...


I hope that you enjoyed this installment of Japanese to Engrish insanity and that you'll take the time out to appreciate the sane people around you, for it's just too much to swallow all the oddity in it's entirety. Come again.



1 Comments:

Blogger LoveRundle said...

Very funny. I had found a website that showed English translations in Japan and it had me laughing so hard I was rolling.

I love the little comments you made under the pictures.

Happy New Year.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home