THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

WHAT THE FRICK HAPPENED TO NICOLE??

Can anyone please enlighten me as to what the fcuk happened to Nicole Kidman? I swear I must've been in a rather long coma to not notice or observe what she's been looking like as of late. Maybe it's just me, but isn't she looking quite chopped? By chopped, I mean busted. And by busted, I mean fugly. I'm well aware that Keith recently did some time at a clinic to sober up, but did Nicole take over in his place? Looking like she's ready for a nice hit of crack, Nicole is glistening like she's having withdrawls. Don't get me wrong. Nicole is usually an attractive pale pile of bones, but in this pic, she looks seriously damaged. Keith, what have you done... {pic source}

2 Comments:

Blogger M- Filer said...

I think she has looked beyond her years ever since she & Tom split, and she began pulling her hair back in that severe way that she does. Get some bangs girlllllllllllllll

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally think that Nicole needs a little time in the sun- a lil vitamin D, if you will. Her big shiny ass forehead coupled with her always-pulled-back-so-tight-you'd-think-she's-fucking-chinese-hairdo- do not flatter her either. Perhaps a little time in St. Tropez, or wherever the hell these famous folks go, would do her and her complezion some good. Shedding the shabby dude would help, too.. love to hate you, Nicole!

- Arrozconpolloguisao

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home