THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, January 20, 2007

BANG YOUR HEAD TO THIS BITCHES...

This song is dedicated to my sister Natalie. Without her I wouldn't be the house junkie that I am today. I just wanted to give a nod to the ultimate CLUB QUEEN. This song reminds me of you sissy face!! This song is CLASSIC and deserves a plaque among the best in house music. The beat is slammin' and Lady Kier is fabulous as usual. By the way, this video is effing great to see in a dark room. Shut the lights ... and bang your heads to this bitches. Trust me, you'll enjoy it.

2 Comments:

Blogger M- Filer said...

I F`in LOVE the THE LADY! This brings me right back to Thompson Square Park during WIGSTOCK '91: Dee Lite performed. Fun Fun Fun.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

She was fabulous! I just wanna hear a good beat!!!!!

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home