THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Friday, January 19, 2007

JESSICA SIMPSON LIPS YO...

Do you want plump lips like Jessica's ... for the next fifty or sixty years? Jessica's "Dessert Treats" line of cosmetics has found its way to ebay with an auction of a box of 100 Creamsicle Lip Candy lipsticks. Maybe the creamsicle flavor didn't catch on. The seller claims that it makes your lips tingle and plump, which doesn't sound like a treat at all.Be the first (and last) person on your block to have your lips smelling conspicuously like cream and oranges ... and looking like Ball Park Franks. Doesn't she just look fabulous?

3 Comments:

Blogger WAT said...

I hate this puta.

Sorry, she is just irritating.

12:02 AM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Yes indeed... she is in fact a puta. Despite her irritation, the inner-hetero in me has me gravitating to her in an odd way...

Besides, I'm the only puta.

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you "wat", she's a closet ho, Ms. Im a virgin...yeah...with those "perfect-4-cocksucking-lips", I doubt it...Its very easy to hate her annoying ass...

Love you puto, dont be mad at me, lol

Chupacabrarubia

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home