THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, January 06, 2007

COURTNEY COX IS DIRRRRRRTY...

Has anyone seen Courtney Cox's new series yet? I have... and let me say that I'm officially hooked. In DIRT, Courtney plays a relentless bitch who makes no apologies to the people she outs and the stars she claims do drugs. As head of Dirt Magazine, she takes no prisoners and makes it her business to report uncensored and revealing pictures and gossip regarding Hollywood stars who've managed to let their personal life and shenanigans slip and land into the hungry hands of it's editor and onto the glossy pages of her magazine. With an insane crew of paparrazo (one being schizophrenic) and the inate ability to land sizzling stories and photos that completely demean the stars, this show has me anxiously awaiting it's next episode like a crackhead waiting for their next hit. DIRT can be seen on FX, Tuesdays at 10pm. Tune in and see the drama for yourself. Love it.

3 Comments:

Blogger molly said...

Loooks amazing. I'll check it out

12:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this show!

7:52 PM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

Just saw it tonight (2nd episode). I liked it but I couldn't help but think Courtney is a little too soft for that role. I would rather see Sharon Stone or somebody even tougher .

Maybe I'll change my mind as I get in to it.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home