THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Thursday, January 18, 2007

HALF NEKKED THURSDAY: (FOR M-FILER)

Ok... I know that I usually steer clear of posting really provocative pictures on my blog due to possible heart attacks and emotional/psychological damage from virgin readers, but this occasion calls for some libido stimulation. M-filer baby... this is for you.
This Puerto Rican mass of meat has graced the pages of past posts and is always welcomed to my school of sexiness. Without his Ceasar haircut and tight-fitting briefs, my HUNK shrines would not be the same. God bless you Jose from MuscleGallery. You make my heart beat a little faster.
Now I'm not sure who this particular hunk is, but I do know that he's a professional when it comes to resting on a black leather couch. I don't know about you folks, but when I come home from a "hard" days work, I enjoy laying face-down on my couch buck nekked and bronzed, replete with tattoo and a smirk...

Brokeback Mountain moved me beyond words, so it's only fitting to show my sexy gay readers how Jack Twist went to bed at the end of the day. All those sheep and no play make Jack a dull boy. Why not sleep with your boots on...? Doesn't it add to the hairy legs? Nice.
Damn. I did it again. I know this one is also risque, but who the fuck really cares? I know that nothing is really on display here, but isn't the whole "what's under the shorts" thing a bit erotic and stimulating? I knew you'd agree...

And last but not least is good ole Baby New Year. Celebrating 2007 bent over with full-on bottle in mouth puts a whole new twist on things. If only all men went to bed in such a manner. Naughty me...

So M... I hope you enjoyed my cavalcade of Half Nekked Men Thursday and I plan to keep you full with my manly culinary delights on the regular. I look forward to next Thursday... as I'm sure you are too. Love ya guy.

3 Comments:

Blogger M- Filer said...

Well first thing first:
It's all about the guy in red shorts. Period. But I am always a sucker for grown ups drinking milk from a baby's bottle!

Now--what I meant by HNT, was that you would show Half Nekked pix of youir self. I think those arte the official rules. Check it out here
http://osbasso.blogspot.com/2005/05/guidelines-for-half-nekkid-thursday.html

11:11 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Hmmmmm... you know, I actually thought about it, but wasn't sure that Half-Nekkid actually meant pics of yourself...

I noticed the rules mentioned that it could be shots of several body parts; like your knuckle; your chest; and even your uvula... but I think I'll do a little something more sexy. Next Thursday, I'll show some skin. Not sure what, but I'll make it nice...

Have you considered this? I'll be interested to see your "Knuckle" or "earlobe"... in a sexual way of course... lol. Thanx for schooling me. See ya Thursday bro...

10:37 AM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

I would consider it if my whole family didn't visit my blog.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home