THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

BRITNEY LOOKING STRESSED DURING A 3:00AM STROLL TO DUANE READE...

Brit Brit Brit. I know it's rough with all these ravenous paparazzi out for your jugular, but I do have cause to mention that you should be aware of your stalkarazzi's every move by now, and should in fact be prepared with a little bit of Maybeline and a careful stroke or two with your favorite brush through your hair. Come on girl, I'm still rooting for you. Just meet me half way will ya?

Looking like she just fucked up her ex-husband in an all-out murderous altercation, Britney smokes a cigarette in quiet contentment as she lugs her toiletries and newly purchased sharp objects towards her tinted-windowed SUV for a swift getaway...

Soon after Britney's odd shopping spree at Duane Reade, the body of Kevin Federline was found at a local hotel room bathroom floor, here in NYC with a 4 and 1/2 inch slit across his neck. Is it possible that some raven-haired pop-goddess was actually responsible for such horror? No investigation is pending...

5 Comments:

Blogger RAD said...

Britt Britt is such a mess huh? I wonder what will happen to this mess!

7:03 PM  
Blogger indigomast said...

haha was that you and your photoshop's doing? hehe hilarious! I can't say anyone would be upset if this actually occured...

9:07 PM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

Ohh GirLLLLLL! I was never a fan until that SuperBowl Pepsi commercial, even then I still preferred Christina. But now I just feel sorry for the girl. She just has no clue. Is it that hard to be a mess IN PRIVATE? I did it all through the '90's for God sakes. And don't tell me I didn't have to deal with Papparrazzi. In my head I was being hounded by them 24-7 !

12:47 AM  
Blogger WAT said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

LA BRITNEY ESTA PERDIDA.

2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home