THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

HEY BUDDY... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

I spoke to someone last night. I spoke to a blogger buddy. Now, I usually don't speak to many people through instant message because I'd much rather speak on the telephone, but this was special...

I won't mention who this person is, but I can tell you that I really enjoyed our conversation. Sure, some of the banter led to pure sexual lust, but even that I didn't mind. Let me explain something here folks. I'm an attractive guy who just recently came out of a roller-coaster relationship (albeit brief) and by all means I'm not searching for anyone at the moment... but when I came across this particular dude, I actually paused and felt a connection. Sure, you can call me a bitch and point your ridiculing finger at my chimerical and mushy reaction to him, but I really don't give two shits. He's a character (like myself... 420 baby!!).


Suffice it to say, the geological distance between us is gargantuan, and I'm not saying I'm going to hop on an airplane to show him personally how hot I really am (not ego... just insurmountable confidence I swear), but I will say that I'm looking forward to getting to know this dude a bit more. Are we soulmates? Are we headed towards a hot and steamy sexual interlude? Who knows. Either way it's worth the attempt.


When everything is said and done and I find that we ultimately end up as buddies, I'm cool with the notion of having come across someone who tickled my manly fancy and made me laugh. But let this be known, I too am a fucking nut and have lots to offer someone who's lucky enough to stumble across my path. Here's to a spanking new friendship to say the least. Wazzup pa, you know who you are...

12 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

Good luck! ;p

8:45 PM  
Blogger This Boy Here said...

thats sweet- good luck!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Now those are some nice nalgas!

btw...I'm so jealous of your new 'buddy'!...but good luck just the same!

xoxo

11:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm jealous!

J/k serious though good luck with it, you are a hot guy and not to mention you are the coolest guy, ever.
Whoever gets you is one lucky person!

1:04 AM  
Blogger Erika Tapalla said...

hey, i just read your entry and i hope all goes well. i'm not going to wish you good luck like your about to put on some heavyweight armor and fight for love in the battlefield. i just wish you the best, and hope you get what you truly deserve. cheers to the spontaneity of life, and snaps to your new friendship :)

6:04 AM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Thanks a bunch guys. Although things are still fresh and new, I hope things do turn out well...

I'm not corny and I'm not jumping the gun by any means, which is why I like to take things slowly and at a certain pace. Funny, my heart actually skips a beat thinking about this dude... lol.

Marko baby... I wanted it to be you, but shizz happens.

Christopher... thanks for noticing the nalgas!! LOL and besos to you.

Irene baby, thanks for the well wishes... I want to be as happy as you girl!

Erika baby, I want to kiss you all over, and whisper in your ear that I love you...

Love you all.

11:13 AM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

Sounds Hot...what does 420 mean?

12:05 PM  
Blogger WAT said...

420=MARY JANE!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

How can I forget one of my main guy's...?? Shame on me... lol

This boy here... I mostly thank you pa...

Besos

5:12 PM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

ahhh...Mary Jane. Taking a stab in the dark--does 420 stand for April 20th, which is Earth Day--which is essentially the great american smoke out?

12:20 AM  
Blogger The Boob Lady said...

Good luck to you!

Can't hurt to see what it brings, right?

:)

12:38 AM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

420 is supposed to be the police code for a marajahoochie bust.

Besides Earth Day, it is also Hitler's birthday, and the date of the Columbine incident [they picked that day due to the Hitler link].

Wait a minute...I'm not the new 'friend' am I? We IM'd?

:)

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home