THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Monday, June 19, 2006

HOLLYWOOD'S MOST INNER THOUGHTS...

Listen whores, here are my boobs and my triangular nostrils for all to see. Now when I blink my hazy eyes, you will ALL buy my new album. I'm majestic and so are my hoo hoo's. I'm no longer a beef and pork eating heffer, so give me my props. Who am I kidding? I'm dying for some fried Twinkies... [source]
Rice and Beans yo. You heard me right sluts...rice and beans does a body good. These panties may look like GRANNY panties, but that's all I can fit in yo. Like Shakira...my hips don't lie... [source]
This is where I enjoy rubbing every ounce of Nick's man-juice. Counter-clockwise I rub, making sure to apply even strokes of luscious goodness on my chest. I swear it keeps my skin crazy-smooth. Bitches don't understand how many vitamins there are in a massive squirt. My boobs have never looked better bitches... [source]

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Nuck is about to grab her tit! Mostlikely...until the paparazi snapped the pic, then he paused.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home