THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

JENNIFER AND MARC DO THE PR PARADE

"These car fumes are fucking up my lungs and hair. My arm is cramping and my ears are beginning to hurt with all these noisy people. I'm the Queen of this parade bitches, so bow down to La Reina mas importante..."
Walking down 5th avenue in Manhattan, Jennifer pretends to have pride in her Puerto Rican heritage at least for a day. Maybe it's possible she experienced a little joy seeing all her peeps cheering and clapping for her majesty. "Why am I doing this yo...I should be getting my facial damn it..."
Jennifer poses with Mr. Burns...um...Mayor Bloomberg and Crack Head...um...husband Marc Anthony whilst frolicking in a beautiful form-fitting dress. Although I find Marc severely hard to stomach, I have to admit that she looks genuinely happy with him (or just stoned out of her mind). [source]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home