THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

HERE'S HOPING SHE'LL TOP CHARMED...

Where art thou Alyssa? Now that my favorite series (Charmed) has come to an end, I can't help but wonder what is next in Ms. Milano's acting career. Will she do a Charmed spin-off? Will she do a new series with Shannon Doherty? Whatever she decides to do as her next project, it needs to be equal to Charmed, or dare I say it...better than Charmed. Best believe I'll be following her every move to ensure my readers that she's made the correct choice. Get your shit together Phoebe, use your powers if you must. [source]

1 Comments:

Blogger This Boy Here said...

i watched it from season 1.. u?

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home