THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, June 10, 2006

LOVING LINDSAY AND COUNTING THE WAYS

"Look at my purty freckles bitches. Don't you just want to count them with your tongue? Love me." Lindsay is one of those unexplainable crushes that I find mind-boggling. I love her freckles and the way she just gives that dazed, piercing look. Let it be known that this is just the beginning of my ever-lasting love-fest for Lindso...mi amor.
I'm mesmerized by her scowl. Not just anyone can pull this look off, as it has to come from the inner bitch that lurks in someone who knows they are hot. I mean come on, I'm a gay dude and am still aroused. She's my bitch...and she's the bitch of all bitches.
And this is my Lindso doing her infamous leg-cross thingy. I can't get over how hot that dress fits her body. This ensemble is just the most perfect package...heck...I want to spit. [source]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home