THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Friday, June 09, 2006

NOTHING WRONG WITH A ROUGH ROMP...

I have to admit it -- I find the usual cookie-cutter sex life a bore. Don't come to me looking for a romp in romance when all I want is a violent sweaty interlude. Romance is best left for those who are amused with walks on the beach and candlelight dinners. If you're looking for something coarse and rugged, then I'm the guy for you. Now I won't spill the beans with details of my personal sex life, but I will divulge in saying that I'm a maverick...even in the sack. I'd like to think that I'm memorable and satisfying. Use your noodle folks...the mind is the most erotic muscle in the human body. Lick it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home