THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'LL NURTURE THAT LILY... AND WATER IT

I imagine my younger sister and I standing by the shore, without a solitary worry in the world. I imagine a place that's eons away from any bad memories. I imagine how carefree my younger sister used to be, and how I wish the world surrounding her was a world free of pain and self-doubt. I imagine my sister standing close alongside me while we both stare off into the beauty before us, with no concern of the outside world. I imagine her coming back to me... as our journey through the amazing is not yet over with. So much more to do... see... and accomplish. Keep your head up and stay fuerte mama, for I know you'll return to your nest... with every feather intact. I love you. I miss you... [source]

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Don't make me cry Bish!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home