THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

DO WE ACTUALLY HAVE THE FIRST PIC??

As everyone may know, Tom Cruise and Katey Holmes have been rather elusive regarding the whereabouts of their baby, as no pictures of the little tyke have been released to the public as of yet. People continue to wait for any news regarding Suri (oh yeah, that's her name) and have actually become impatient towards the couple. Just ask John Travolta and Kirstie Ally. Anywayz, I came across this little gem of a pic on some gossip site and truly believe this is ALIEN BABY SURI. Joking aside, I must say... this pic creeps me out beyond belief. I almost didn't post it onto my site. On the serious tip, I pray that this baby is a prosthetic Hollywood prop. Look at it's mouth!! SURI LIVES!! [source]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home