THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

RANDOM HUNKS: FEATURING JOE AND TARIK

What can I say about Joe. He's doing the obligatory LEAN against a concrete wall. He's rubbing his head as if he'd rather be rubbing his other head, and he's wearing what looks like long johns. Wearing them nicely I might add... [source]
If these aren't the hottest abs, than I don't know what is. While Tarik displays his six pack of goodness, I'm busy working on my four pack -- patiently waiting for it to become a six pack...
Tarik is fine. He's finer than fine. Words can't express how I feel about... well... his torso. He's definitely a hot one. All you fat, chips eatin' couch potatoes take note. See what a bit of working out can do? If only Terrorists looked like this...

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Yum

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home