THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

MADONNA REALLY LOVES HER GUY...

Although Madonna and Guy Richie experienced some turbulence in their marriage not too long ago, it's been reported that the couple came out of it with a better understanding and love for one another. You can't help but wonder if she's spilling the beans in her song "Sorry" -- as the title suggests she's fed up with lies and excuses. "I don't want to hear... I don't want to know... please don't say you're sorry... I've heard it all before... and I... can take care of myself BIOTCH!!" I added that last word for a bit of spice. [source]

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Madonna looks like a little girl here. She looks like Lourdes.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home