THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

RESCUE ME FROM DANNY'S LUSTY GRIP

Daniel Sunjata can be my personal Bulldog anytime he'd like. It's no surprise to my usual readers that I find this Rescue Me star quite erotically engulfing, so here's a trio of pics which display why I'm so enamored with this lusty latin. Enjoy. [source]
I could stare at this mutha effa all day you know. I must admit that suspenders never looked so good. Daniel draws his acting inspiration from endless sex-filled evenings spent with me, keeping him striving for a dominating roll on his popular series. [source]
I close my obsessive post on Daniel with a pic of him in his fireman garb. My Danny boy looks rather smoldering in this particular shot due to his soot-smeared face. His dimples and lips keep me coveting for a night of naked Twister and Margaritas. [source]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home