THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

THE NY LOTTERY CONTINUES TO MOCK US

Lotto. From the beginning, it taunted and played massive trickery with me, as if I was some naive puppet out for quick cash. The NY Lottery hasn't been very kind to me simply for the fact that the winning numbers dodge me like a hooker dodges her pimp. Now, my brother-in-law has been a player since I can remember. He too has been eerily mocked by this addictive little game, sending him into a frenzied battle to crush the odds and end up on top of this sick little tryst with the devil. Despite his "one number away" losses, he's managed to $ hit $ nicely along the way. Gazing at the joy money brings in general, I want some of that. Money has always been my bestest of friends and I can always use a laundry pile of some. This brings me to my point. If you do decide to dabble into the dinero den, then make sure you play $2 straight on separate tickets. Anything over $500 gets taxed, so keep them separate. Two winning tickets, same number, no tax on your money... more joy for you. Just think, all the future gambleholics reading this who decide to use this gem-of-a-tip, will have more money to get that next lotto fix. Play it bitches!! [source]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home