THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

GLAD TO BE BACK... AGAIN

Time to get back to work...
Oh damn... It's been a while. I've taken some time off of my blogging routine recently due to some family turmoil and drama. During this hiatus, I didn't realize how many people actually read my blog as they've been asking me why I haven't written anything to date. From left to right, I continue to get bombarded from friends and aquaintances begging me to get back into it. I guess internal stress and family nonsense can in fact effect my usual joyous activities and routine in general. No fretting on this side of the fence though -- I find that my emotional armor has gotten thicker and can only stand up to whatever tries to shoot me down in the future. Now let's get back to the hilarity and ensuing mumbo jumbo. Lick it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home