THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Thursday, October 19, 2006

BRITNEY SHEDS THE BABY WEIGHT...

Britney Spears enjoys food like crackheads love the crillz. Now I know a large amount of the weight obviously stemmed from being pregnant and all, but she did manage to gain a double chin. Seeing Britney in this condition had me somber and disappointed to say the least. But that was the old Britney, for here is the newly svelte blonde bombshell sporting a yuppie sweater-vest and Kool-Aid smile. Britney's been sorely missed and I look forward to seeing her in all her splendid whorish glory. Welcome back chubby... I mean Britney.

Walk that brick runway mama... now all you have to do is get rid of the leach that is Kevin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hate her hubby he brought the trash out in her.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home