THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Thursday, October 05, 2006

FRIENDSHIP, NONSENSE, AND SCARY MOVIES


Like this doggy and kitty cat, Denise and I (at least in my sickly bent mind) are unusually inseparable. I chill at her abode for the sole purpose of getting my "Dee fix," as I've mentioned on my blog countless times already. But to get to the point of my story: let it be known that Miss Hag and I have finally seen the Silent Hill movie together. Boy was that a sight to see. During the movie, I took my occasional glance at Dee to witness all the comical eye-opening terror and facial movements she began displaying right there in front of me. Video game motion-capture buffs would've been proud. Needless to say I suppressed all urge to burst...


Now, let's talk about the movie shall we? Silent Hill. Based on a video game series that personally, puts
Resident Evil to shame (R.E. was a video game-to-movie translation also). The movie on the other hand, although insanely creepy, had Dee and I a bit perplexed. I get the gist of it generally, but there were a few times I thought... "but what does that have to do with the price of cheese...?" Exactly. Taking all of this in, I've decided to do a little research on the net... looking for a plot print-out if I must. I COVET an explaination, just to make sure that what I've come up with has any meaning at all. Anyone have cliffnotes? [source]

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I still have yet to see silent hill. I need to rent it.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home