THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, November 04, 2006

ANGELINA JOLIE: LET US WORSHIP

I've created this shrine for all the Angelina Jolie fanatics who share my obsessive love for this bubble-lipped wonder. Never in my life have I seen another woman exude such raw sexuality than Ms. Croft herself. Ever since I first laid eyes on the gem that was GIA, I can only fantasize as having her as an honorary fag-hag (you're still the best Dee). I partly dedicate this luminous gallery to Stewart Sternberg... for you too seem to share the lust. Enjoy...

THE HOTTEST WHITE DRESS I'VE EVER SEEN JOLIE...

GOTH CHICK WITH LICKABLE LIPS JOLIE...

ALEXANDER'S SULTRY, SCREWABLE MILF JOLIE...

WET AND LUSCIOUS JOLIE...

CLASSIC HOOLYWOOD SLY AND SEXY JOLIE...

BEAUTIFULLY PENSIVE JOLIE...

1 Comments:

Blogger Stewart Sternberg (half of L.P. Styles) said...

Okay. Angelina Jolie. Hot. I remember watching her in Tomb Raider. I sat back in my chair and thought: "I want to bite those lips off and eat them." Of course, I meant this in a good way.

I've never seen sex appeal so ready to be plucked.

Okay. Gotta go shower.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home