THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'M NOT A RACIST... I'M A HUMORIST

This is for Anonymous #1 who just doesn't get it. Too much time on your hands can leave you an uptight, bitter person. There's a difference between RACISM and HUMOR, so I advise you to either stop visiting my blog or simply just get laid. I don't take threats well, so for you to show such disdain and anger in your words, MAYBE YOU'RE BETTER OFF attending a rally against TheMaverickLife. Despite you being a pseudo-intelligent, stick up your ass, humorless bore, you are welcomed to my blog anytime. Love you bitch...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot to point out....Whos cheek is that in the picture....yeah, thats what I thought.

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so for you to show such disdain and anger in your words, MAYBE YOU'RE BETTER OFF attending a rally against TheMaverickLife. Despite you being a pseudo-intelligent, stick up your ass, humorless bore, you are welcomed to my blog anytime. Love you bitch...

***************yawning***************

You don't get it. It's one thing to sit and laugh at something, it's quite another to initiate perceived "racial" humor, you need to be prepared to deal with the consequences. Your blog is on the world wide web and is available to anyone out there. What you find humorous other may find offensive and the consequences maybe feedback like mine. By the way, if you push that stick far enough up you butt, you may reach your brain!

You say you're not a "racist" but it that your perception or someone else's (not that I really care)?

No one is going to pay you a visit, you're not worth the time or keystrokes. So long, dickhead!

Anonymous #1

9:59 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

So, you're back again. Like a flea that just doesn't quit nipping at you, you seem really compelled to repay me a visit. You know you love my site, so why can't you just fess up and lose your inhibitions a lil' bit?

I understand what you're saying there anonymous, but do you really think I give two flying fucks? I know who I am and couldn't care less about negative feedback on the whole. It's truly entertaining to me you silly person you...

It's hysterical that you're yawning, yet you keep buzzing around for some of TheMaverickLife lovin'. Welcome back you big angry twat. Love you bitch.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home