THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

VOTE FOR PEDRO 2006

After being force-fed one campaign smear after another, I'm just about ready to explode. Never in my life have I witnessed such a cavalcade of mud-slinging and putrid finger-pointing than before this voting year. Sure, you've had your occasional snipe from one politician to the next, but 2006 definitely takes the political cake. Having the ability to vote since straight out of High School ('92) I've made it my business to utilize every ounce of voting right that I have at my disposal. This year, I will do as I've been doing for some time now. I will continue to VOTE FOR PEDRO in hopes that he will put a sane end to all this LEFT AND RIGHT madness. Long live Pedro.

1 Comments:

Blogger WAT said...

Jess, gwee shood ull boat forr Pedro.

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home