THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

KEVIN CAN TAKE A LONG WALK ON A SHORT PIER

Britney is divorcing Kevin. Whoa... now that wasn't expected. For the last year and a half, rumors of a separation have been consistent and personal fights between them have been clearly visible, so inevitably Miss Spears has been expected to make an announcement. My abhorrence towards Kevin has never been a secret so of course I was pleased to hear that my Britney has finally woken up from her temporary coma. I don't usually consider hearsay and babble as prominent truth and frankly, I really don't care, but something about Britney's sad fall from grace (due to Kevin's scuzzy self) kept me engrossed and enticed with the whole debacle. For what it's worth, I assume Britney has gained an adequate amount of wisdom about the difference between love and lust, and hopefully the next time she decides to partake in partnership with a benedict, she'll do so with great caution.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Im so happy, I cant stand him!

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home