THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

NICOLE RICHIE IS LOOKING HEALTHIER...

Praise the good Lord, Nicole Richie is finally getting her shizz together. I am so elated that she seems to be putting on the pounds and is making a return to the land of the living. Nicole has always been my favorite (Paris is fugly) so it genuinely makes me happy that she's looking healthier and won't be blown away in a gust of wind.
Maybe it's just me, but Nicole is beginning to look more and more like Rachel Zoe (her stylist). Not only do they dress the same, but Nicole is beginning to resemble her in the face and demeanor. Am I the only one who sees this?
Nicole shows off some boobage as she grips her bags. You'd think it weighed 200 pounds with the way her arm is strained. I'm just relieved that her boobs are finally back. {PIC SOURCE}

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She could still use a f-ing sandwich. Geesh...

8:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She is lookin better.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home