THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

CARTOONS OF THE PAST...

Voltron. Oh how I loved thee. Just the thought of being able to buy one lion at a time with the awesome ability of joining each of the five cats to create this robotic wonder gave me pure joy. As a poor little Latin boy, I wasn't able to afford all five lions, but in my screwed up little head, I had them all.
Thundercats hoooooooooooooooooo!! Remember this cartoon? I remember rushing home from school just so I wouldn't miss this amazingly well-drawn cartoon. I had an innate passion for this series and of course, had most of the characters lined-up on my dresser with oozing pride. SNARF!!! P.S. Yes, Lionel is holding a 40 oz. of Colt 45.
And last but not least is Transformers. The Autobots and Decepticons' logos alone immediately bring me back to the days where I would save my pennies for the sole purpose of purchasing the latest and greatest Transformer. Although there has been a revision of the whole series and a truckload of new toys, it simply doesn't compare to the DieCast Metal versions of the original cartoon. They just don't make toys the way they used to. Optimus Prime and Megatron rocked.

Here's a supposed snippet of the upcoming Transformers movie. Enjoy. Transformers bitches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home