THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Monday, January 08, 2007

JENNIFER LOPEZ'S NEW VIDEO: QUE HICISTE


Jennifer Lopez recently said that getting back to her roots has brought her the most peace and happiness she's ever experienced. It seems as if she feels very much right at home in the new music video Que Hiciste (What Did You Do) from her upcoming Spanish album Como Ama Una Mujer (The Way A Woman Loves). Jennifer gets smoking hot, literally.

3 Comments:

Blogger WAT said...

I saw a preview of her movie with her husband called EL CANTANTE.

7:17 PM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

I wonder if she would be doing this music if she married Affleck? I like it.

By the way, I like your new photo....very hot.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Thanks m... although it's not me (it's Sean Paul) I will change the photo on occasion and place an actual photo of me one day. I'm very narcissistic, so rummaging through my personal photos will take some time.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home