THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

MANHATTAN... MY SISTER... AND I

I've spoken about my younger sister a few times in past posts and have mentioned that I miss her very much due to her living out of state and I'm rarely afforded the opportunity to spend quality time with the little bish. I was overwhelmingly surprised this past weekend though, as Lilly called Friday night to tell me that she was staying in NYC over the weekend. Needless to say, mayhem and insanity ensued and we soon found ourselves strolling the streets of downtown NYC with the sole purpose of letting loose and hitting some major stores to feed our Brooklyn born veins with culture and style. Here are a few pics of the event. Enjoy...
My little sister Lilly walks alongside a colorful billboard of Alicia Keys' new flick SMOKIN' ACES and is ironically SMOKING a cigarette in the process. As for that strange little thing that's hanging near her ass... no... it's not a tail. It's her hot pink satin scarf that swayed in the NY breeze our whole time there. Because her blue stitched jeans, leather jacket and Aldo cap wasn't enough, she threw on this extremely gay scarf for a splash of color and character. That's my sis!!

Here, my beautiful sister Lilly and I enjoy a little time together as we walked down the streets of Soho embraced in one another's arms. Ok... so you can't really see my hot ass, but I swear that next time I post a bunch of photos of myself, I'll have plenty of Latino ass and muscles on display...


Ok... so the pic is a side-view of me. My sister Nat was snapping away as I walked the streets of Manhattan and caught me by surprise countless times. I'm not really one to pose for a photo as I believe it's cheesy and somewhat vain, but I think she does a damn good job with the natural photo-ops. Here I find myself waiting for Lilly as she entered H&M... to basically chat on her dang cell phone. Go figure...



And here's another picture of me waiting for my sister to exit a boutique in downtown Broadway. Notice the special effects on the car in the background to the left. Trippy huh?

I'm extremely delighted to share these photos with my readers on such a special day. I barely get the opportunity to see my lil' sis so when I do get the chance, for me it seems like time stands still. Looly... I love you more than
Cheez-wiz on pita bread...


Besos para ti...

6 Comments:

Blogger WAT said...

A-HA!

Finally! A peek at choo! YOU ARE SO CUTE! OMG!

Hot baby. Hot.

Muy guapo.

:)

7:06 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Thanx pa. These photos aren't really the best due to it being rainy this particular day, but I promise I'll be posting more about my life and more on close friends and family...

Love ya kid.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Lil...you look great...cant wait to see you. Love you lots!!!

9:32 AM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

.....and thursday is just one day away!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cool pix! Yr sis looks like a really cool chick! Im glad you got to spend time with her!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

...now turn to the right!

damn boy, you sure is fine !

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home