THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, March 17, 2007

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN PEEPS: HUNKS 4 U

The guys are back again, only this time I've turned up the sexy full-force. Sure, there are people who'd rather stare at the same, boring-ass Calvin Klein models, but rest assured, they won't find that here. I only post men who have that little something extra. Something smoldering and ethnic, with a little taste of rugged. Fuck chiseled jaws and cheesy poses. I like the real thing...

Some guys just have that skin tone (ahem... Mike) that's a perfect match for lube and oils. My type completely...

I'm not necessarily attracted to his face, but there's definitely something about the whole package that just comes together nicely... or maybe it's the grabbing of the crotch.

Ain't nothing wrong with making some extra cash. Heck, once I go to the tanning salon, I'm considering shaking some of my Latino ass... you know, for that Rolex.


He's not a runway model (barf), he's not some California surfer punk, and he's definitely no sissy... but this mutha makes me want to tussle with a brotha.


Okay, he's a little male model-ish, but his lips and eyes made me consider licking the screen for a hot minute.


This guy looks like he just completed 204 sit-ups. His veiny abdomen was quite disturbing at first, but then I got horny and forgot everything.


A little chin hair never hurt anyone. In fact, I myself sport a goatee on the regular. A freshly shaven face is hot, but a stubly one is hotter.

This dude looks like he's contemplating what he's going to do once he gets me into the bedroom. Actually, what I'm capable of doing to him is the real mystery.


And last but definitely not least is the hottest one of them all. In my opinion, this guy represents what I find attractive in a guy. Well, at least that's my superficial side. I swear I'm not shallow.

That's all I have for now my loyal, slightly crazed readers. Hope you enjoyed this installment of HUNKS. Sooner than later you'll have a new batch of guys to grace your eyes upon. Ladies, you know you love them in the same capacity as us gay guys, only you keep it all inside. Troubled souls... lol
.

6 Comments:

Blogger M- Filer said...

I am definetly with you on hot hunk #1, it's all about the smooth...and the grease. #7 has a similiar quality too. I love your INSTALLMENTS.

1:40 AM  
Blogger WAT said...

"His veiny abdomen was quite disturbing at first, but then I got horny and forgot everything."

U are a nut.

OMG. Funny as hell, as I wipe away the tears laffing yet again.

The male model-ish guy please. A masterful looking man.

6:10 AM  
Blogger The Boob Lady said...

mmmmm

10:33 PM  
Blogger Erika Tapalla said...

your captions are hilarious! you make me laugh and forget about my troubles :)

6:08 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

mmm squared.
thank you for this gift.

10:38 PM  
Blogger This Boy Here said...

i should be there...

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home