THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I WONDER WHO'S THE TOP?

Some people just refuse to discuss what they do in the privacy of their own homes. Whips, chains, handcuffs and paddles belong up on the top-left shelf area in your closet and is only to be discussed and used between yourself and your playmate. Bravo Ryan... for you and your man-meat owe no explanation to the public. But seriously... who's the top?

4 Comments:

Blogger WAT said...

Ryan betta be the bottom.

It would make more sense and turn me on more in this case. That dude he has next to him betta be the man to that American Idol little bitch.

3:40 PM  
Blogger RAD said...

I guess I will be the middle if they are the ends-- if I have too :)

6:33 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Excellent detective work Eddie!...and the one on the right (that's the Top),is some fine ass beefaroni!...did I just date myself?

8:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thats HOT!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home