THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Thursday, March 26, 2009

LOST IN TRANSLATION...

Tastes like chicken...


Unless you are certified at frolic...


We fight you long time...


Please moan for cream and sugar...


I graduated from the BJ American School, suma cum loudly! (Thanks RG)


I was lost after tradition E...


Finally: fashion for the blind...


D-Titty for larger spaces...


Did the cat just ask me to kill myself?


Come back in 1 week...


Because mine isn't so great...


And Beavis is on the floor...


And the ! is like a baseball bat.


Do you feel insane? Yes, I feel fucking insane.

10 Comments:

Blogger Princessa lil mexico said...

ha ha ha thanks for making me laugh papi! hope your week was great! BTW When is your bithday?

you can email it to me.


derek_zoolander29@yahoo.com

derek aka princessa

10:14 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

So rucking runny!

11:52 PM  
Blogger RG said...

I graduated from the BJ American School, suma cum loudly!

You make me raff big-time.

5:44 AM  
Blogger twenty.seven.cents said...

LOL! I love these posts of yours. I can't think of anything funnier than what you've written, so I'll end it here. lol
I'm back. So I will read here more often. :)
Cheers. :P

10:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha ha, I love these!

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are so funny paired with your captions, they made my day :)

8:54 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

You are so funny. I loveeee these posts, doll. Seriously your captions make it so much funnier :)
Enjoy your weekend baby, I'll talk to you soon!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

To All: These posts are just as fun preparing as they are reading. The pictures tickle my funny bone beyond belief. I'm tickled you all enjoy it too. Besitos to all...

8:31 PM  
Blogger molly said...

your tremendous sense of humour slays me, as always!
also, your friend was on 30 rock??? which episode? im OBSESSED with that show!

and yes thats me in the caftan - one of my more flattering pictures haha. thank you :)

4:24 PM  
Blogger WAT said...

Shicken! AHAHAHAHAH! I must adopt this word now. I'm always looking for a new and exciting way to talk shit, and this might just be a great new one.

You and RG are perverts of the first kind. "I graduated from the BJ American School, suma cum loudly!"

I went to that school too apparently.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home