THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

GETTING TO KNOW ME...

I believe part of the whole aura of blogging is the fact that you can express yourself creatively and also have the chance to network and build cyber-relationships with your blogging buddies.

As I clearly don't have any issues with expressing my creative talents, I do feel that I can always improve on my cyber-pal relations. A contributing factor in acquiring visitors and retaining their attention is to share a snippet of who you are with your friends.

I've included some of the things I find stimulating enough to mention.
Get to know me a little will ya...

Music
Music has been with us as long as we can collectively remember. Musical instruments have been found dating back tens of thousands of years. I feel that if I just so happened to be a bird, my love of music will have me squawking to the beat with feathery abandon. It's in my soul, and that's far beyond the limits of a human/animal body.


HUMOR



Without humor peppered in every aspect of my life, I would buckle forward and curl up into a fetus position while popping Paxil after Paxil. I absolutely need humor to saturate my life. It's what makes me the life of the party dammit.


VIDEO GAMES
Since my very first Donkey Kong Jr. hand-held video game, I've been completely magnetized with the progression in technology and the limitless possibilities that this genre can accomplish. Just when the masses were ready to dismiss Nintendo, the Godly ones that be clapped their omnipotent hands and created the Wii. Don't fuck with Nintendo. They're veterans dammit.


FAMILY
Now that I've got your undivided attention, I should mention that my family is not in fact a terrorist organization. I just utilized a little shock strategy to retain your interest in my shennanigans. Oh yeah, my family is great. They're non-violent too.


BACON DOUBLE-CHEESEBURGER
All you vegans and veggies out there... CLOSE YOUR EYES!! Ok... phew. That was close. Anywho... I covet the bacon cheeseburger. Don't get me wrong now, I do enjoy my healthy food. I just felt it necessary to include that I'm a VIGILANT, CARNIVOROUS BEAST when it comes to food. I love me some MEAT. Coming from a gay man, I can see how that might provoke you to have yourself a little chuckle on my behalf.


DUDES


As a good-looking fellow myself (so I've been told) I must say that my tastes are rather exquisite. There isn't really one particular thing I look for in a guy, it's just that special something in their eyes. Oh, who am I kidding? The first pic doesn't even show the poor guy's head. Oh never mind. Enough with the gayness.


LINDSAY LOHAN
Sure, the bish is a hot mess, but don't you understand that is why I'm intrigued by this freckled freak? The woman is gorgeous and although she hasn't made a successful movie in years, she's managed to remain in the public eye. Why do photogs continue to hunt her down for that shot? Because she's interesting and has that special something... um... around her nose. Wipe your nose Lindsay. You're getting messy.


CORNY SUNSETS
By all means I am not a romantic. Not by a loooong shot. But I must admit that I do find myself mesmerized by the ocular wonder that is the sunset. I guess it's more scientific fascination than wanting to hold someone's hand.


DARK ART
I have a whole collection. Ask me about it one day...


MY HERITAGE
First and foremost I am a proud American. I was born and raised here and will always have the utmost respect and pride for the soil beneath my feet. That being said, I am second-generation American - my heritage being of Puerto Rican descent. A true blue American with Latin roots, I now pay more attention to what it means to be culturally aware. My American half braids itself to my Latin half, which are intertwined with great appreciation for both. Besides, Latins do it best.

I kid.

And that is a small part of what makes my life tick.
I tag WAT, MOLLY, MIMI, PRINCESSA and ALLISON.

7 Comments:

Blogger Princessa lil mexico said...

We are so much alike.
I love music,video games, miss lohan, and sunset!

11:17 PM  
Blogger RG said...

I RG, do hereby attest, that yes, Latin men are the best.

7:42 AM  
Blogger RG said...

One more thing, who is the sultry HOTTIE in the the last man pic? Yuuuuummmmm.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

I know, he's hot. I love those comics. The first one and the dog comic are my favorite. ROR.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Mmmm those boys. Yum yum yum.
And I could absolutely go for a bacon cheeseburger, darling. I did try vegetarianism last year and lasted four months, but just couldn't cut it!
You are just a dear - I'll have to do this post soon :)

4:45 PM  
Blogger WAT said...

Oh shoot! I've been tagged! Music and humor, YES PAPILICIOUS!

And bacon cheeseburgers and dudes. OH HELL YES! We're just not that different baby! And I love your Puerto Rican heritage. Y'all are so hot-as-hell off that island, I can't stand it! I just CAN'T!

Okay, I better stop myself now. You are literally turning me on, and I'm not joking either.

1:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am a total omnivore, I love meat as well. I have learned alot about vegans, vegetarians and all that with what I do out here now. Organic food is the best, it floors me what is in some of the food we consume.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home