THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Friday, March 06, 2009

LOST IN TRANSLATION...

Welcome to another fascinating installment of my dericious Lost in Translation posts. I came upon a basket-full of insane Japanese goodness from half-a-world away. Hope you enjoy the captions...

Read Carefurry and have a laugh will ya?


We would've tied for 2nd if it wasn't for that muffin incident...


Written twice in case you didn't get it the first time...


Where do I begin?


Starbucks is mere foreplay...


Be careful what you pick up...


Bareback...


Pastries with a vengeance...


No RIFF-RAFF or TOMFOOLERY either...


This product is most popular with women... (don't hate ladies)


Many have collected fucked up t-shirts too...


I'm enjoying myself as I write this... (groan)


And what about the Latin Hustle??


Filled with KOO-TEES...


Elmo's TB has been flaring up again...


Brain... cannot... compute...


Bipolar Belinda...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG thank you for the laughing. i really need that!! your a peach!

princessa

12:56 AM  
Blogger RG said...

I want to go to Japan for a Bruce Springstein concert just to hear 20,000 Japanese fans scream, "Bluce! Bluce!"

Yeah, I know - I'm going to hell.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

I love your 'Lost in Translation' posts! I always have a good laugh

xo

2:56 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Climax Coffee is for sure my favorite. You are just a darling - this made my night better :)

And darling, don't even worry - you don't know how many gay guys I'm meeting now who know nothing about female fashion - it blows my mind, but makes me feel good actually because I'm so used to being outshined by the fabulous gay men in their knowledge of female fashion.

I just adore you - even though you like I Love New York. She is unbelievable - I think only topped by her horrible mother.

I hope you're enjoying the last day of your weekend darling.

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Laughed so hard peeed my pj's had to go change. I need a case of the removes horniness cream. I know severeal friends in need of that. Including crazy Eddie.


hIgh.

11:05 PM  
Blogger molly said...

OH MY GOD!!!
this is my favourite regular installment of your blog - your captions take it to a whole new level. brilliance!

3:01 PM  
Blogger WAT said...

These are always pretty funny. The continued mangling of our precious Anglo tongue.

BAREBACK! An unsafe no no, but so nice when it's with someone you trust.

Ahem.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home