THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Friday, March 20, 2009

WHY DO I HAVE TO FEEL THIS WAY...

How do you tell someone that you constantly and obsessively think about them? How do you tell someone that together, you would make the hottest couple ever? How do you tell someone that you absolutely lust over the inner-core of who they are? How do you tell someone that you get flushed and nervous whenever they're in your presence? How do you tell someone that you want to grab them from behind and kiss them sensually on the neck? How do you tell someone that you want to embrace them and stare into their eyes? How do you tell someone that you have been the object of lust for many, yet it is you who now lusts after someone?


How do you tell him that you never felt this strongly about any human being before?

You don't.

Not if you're gay and he's... straight.

I feel like shit. I need a hug.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was so excited, I thought you were talking about me!!!!!!and then I read it was a he LOL
Love you anyway
S

7:34 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

OMG...I also thought you were talking about me.

Are you 100% certain he's str8? Work your charms on him (while he's liquored up) and get back to us.

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SIlly rabbit there are NO straight men. They are all gay at one point or another in teir lives.
they just do not like talking about it!

AND sweety you got it confused! I am a gay man in a woman's body not a straight man in a woman's body!!!
Send me a text and I will come over to give you a hug.

Besos
hIgh

7:50 PM  
Blogger Princessa lil mexico said...

Aye papi, just remember men are like buses, there will be one on the way in 15mins! Plus the straight one are trouble!


Besos Papi

Derek aka princessa

8:32 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Ohh, baby I'm so sorry you have to feel that way :( Unrequited love is the worst feeling other, and I'm sure the difference in sexuality makes it oh so much more difficult.
I'm sending you the hugest hug from Philly!
You're a doll and the right one IS out there, I just know it!
I hope your weekend is fabulous, darling Eddie. You're a doll.

9:13 PM  
Blogger RG said...

I've been there and done that, and probably will be there and do that again. There ain't shit you can do about it either.

But, trust me on this one mi amigo hermoso: You're going to meet a nice GAY man, that will make you so hot with pasión y emoción you could spontaneously burst in flames.

Now what am I going to do with this damn Acela round-trip ticket to NYC?

10:09 AM  
Blogger WAT said...

Yeah, that is the pits. Try this one: I've had crushes on gay dudes who didn't want me period! HOW'S THAT ONE FOR NEEDING A HUG!

It happens to us all, and the crush on the str8 dude is the worst feeling of them all...

1:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hate this feeling, alas...it will pass as soon as you get a new crush, lol!

HUGZ

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home