THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, February 28, 2009

RIHANNA BACK TOGETHER WITH CHRIS...

A MAN WHO LAYS HIS HANDS ON A WOMAN IS NOT A MAN. IF THINGS GET HEATED BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN... THE MAN IS SUPPOSED TO WALK AWAY. A WOMAN'S BODY IS BUILT DIFFERENTLY THAN A MAN. WHEN A MAN STRIKES A WOMAN'S BODY OR FACE, IT DOES DAMAGE.

NO MATTER WHAT THE MEDIA CONJURES UP REGARDING WHAT TRANSPIRED THAT TRAGIC NIGHT, WE CAN ALL AGREE THAT SHE WAS STRUCK MULTIPLE TIMES IN THE FACE WITH BLUNT FORCE BY AN ENRAGED INDIVIDUAL. NO ONE WAS IN THE CAR THE NIGHT CHRIS BROWN LOST COMPLETE SANITY AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THE ONE HE'S SUPPOSED TO CHERISH AND RESPECT.

THE MOST TRAGIC THING OF IT ALL IS THE DISTURBING FACT THAT SHE TOOK HIM BACK. LET ME REPEAT - SHE TOOK HIM BACK. HERE WE HAVE ONE OF THE MOST GORGEOUS, TALENTED YOUNG WOMEN IN THE INDUSTRY... BUT SADLY, THIS STARLET HAS ZERO SELF-WORTH. CHRIS BROWN NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL AND GET STRUCK IN THE FACE MULTIPLE TIMES BY HIS BIG, BROODING CELL MATE. MAYBE ONLY THEN HE WILL BEGIN TO THINK TWICE ABOUT EVER CONSIDERING HURTING ANOTHER WOMAN.

RIHANNA... WHAT KIND OF EXAMPLE ARE YOU GIVING THE YOUNG WOMEN OUT THERE WHO ADMIRE EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR? LISTEN TO YOUR FAMILY. LOVE THYSELF A LITTLE MORE. WAKE UP LITTLE GIRL.

9 Comments:

Blogger RG said...

I was a victim of domestic violence. He only hit me once, but the bastard broke my jaw. I made sure the fucker went to jail.

Rihanna honey, a word to wise: LEAVE. Leave now, and don't look back. If he beat you once, he'll beat you again. And, the next time he might kill you. TAKE YOUR SHIT AND LEAVE AND DON'T LOOK BACK. PRESS CHARGES AND THROW HIS IGNORANT ASS IN JAIL.

A black eye is NOT love.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Eddie said...

RG: WOW. I'm proud you sent the azzhole to prison. Unfortunately, most people who are in gay relationships aren't taken seriously when attempting to report an incident.

Thankz for sharing bro.

Besos (and a warm, manly hug)

1:53 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

One of my closest gay best friends was in an abusive relationship. The worst thing of all is that his ex lives 3 blocks away from my house! I've wanted to go over his house so many times and punch and kick the shit outta him so many times, I maybe 5'3 but I'm Latina I know how to fight!
My friend begged me not to but it's never okay to hit someone. Whether it's a man hitting a woman, or a woman hitting a man. Or gay, straight, bi it's never okay to resort to violence.

Well anyways he got hit several times and he finally realized that this asshole was not going to change and they broke up. UNTIL Valentine's day when he was at the club and my other gay best friend told me they were all over each other! WTF I just want to shake him and make him realize he deserves so much better!!! I don't even know what to say to him anymore

xo

8:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Classic story and its too bad, but as we all know, love is blonde, I mean blind, lol!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Darling, I'm so glad you posted this...I read on Perez the other night that she took him back and for the life of me I could not understand why. If he did it once, he's going to do it again - and what excuse is a good enough excuse for his actions?

Chris Brown needs to learn that this is inexcusable...I just hope that Rihanna learns this before it's too late.

I just adore you, darling. And, with your comment on my last post, you absolutely must listen to some of Ben Folds' solo albums, they're fantastic.

Enjoy the last day of your weekend, my dear.
xo

2:17 PM  
Blogger molly said...

oh wowwwww...i agree completely. i cannot believe she would take him that. im so glad i have a sense of self-worth, though of course i couldnt possibly judge as ive never (thank god) been in that situation.

also, im not surprised you didnt get the "safe as milk" reference - it was pretty obscure! it was the title of captain beefhearts first album

9:45 PM  
Blogger RAD said...

poor ri--I grew up in a family and environment wheres it was ok for men to beat up women/wifes-- times has changed thank god...Its a cycle that needs to be stopped...

10:35 AM  
Blogger WAT said...

Yeah, she is out of her mind. Has he smacked her that hard that she cannot reason anymore to know that this Chris Brown is a total asshole loser? God, I used to find him kinda cute too, but now with all this, he is such an obnoxious jerk.

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES!!!!!!!
Dumb folk just can't help it.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home