THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

SARA... YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN...

I know I'm about a month late, but my HAGGY'S PREGNANT!! Sara managed to wrap her legs around her husband's waist, and for all intents and purposes... got SEEDED.

Everyone in my circle are well aware that I am not parent material. I hear a child cry and I reach for the masking tape and a thick blanket. It's just not wired in me to be a parent. Now don't get me wrong. I do enjoy children. They're cute little midgets who seem to attract dirt and mayhem. I especially enjoy the children who go home with their mommies at the end of the day. Patience I do not have.

Anywho, I am honestly, and loyally ecstatic that Sara has a newly forming bun-in-the-oven. Sara is a wonderful mom who doesn't pinch or trip her existing child, so to my standards, that makes for parenting material. I'm not worried.

Congratulations to my #2 HAGGY (tied with hIgh) for giving this monumental, horrific undertaking another shot. I think you've inspired me to buy a fish.

Don't ever question my love for you SCALLYWAG. Besitos.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Boyfriend???? He's my husband!

Woo Hoo tied for #2, take that.

LY

8:20 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

My bad Sara love, I corrected it.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Awwwe, congrats to her! That's super exciting :)
Haha and not everyone is gifted with children...at least you know it though, bb! I think that way too many people think they can handle it...and then hire full time nannies to take care of it instead!

You're still delicious and I adore you, patience or not ;)

8:36 PM  
Blogger Princessa lil mexico said...

is she doesn't want it. Can I have it?

Congrats!!! i love babies

9:44 PM  
Blogger RG said...

Congrats Sara!

You know Eddie, I'm still fertile...just sayin'.....:)

5:52 AM  
Blogger twenty.seven.cents said...

I think you and I are on the same 'not made for children' boat... I just don't understand them... I'd probably give one of them an Easton Elis book and think it was constructive... :/ I'm only half kidding here... lol.
Their fine until they start crying and that's when you can take your kid back and I'm going out for a drink. lol.

9:41 AM  
Blogger molly said...

oooh congratulations! glad to hear she doesnt pinch of trip children - sounds like an excellent mother to me

3:09 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Congrats! I want two lines.

10:50 PM  
Blogger WAT said...

"Sara managed to wrap her legs around her husband's waist, and for all intents and purposes... got SEEDED"

How, repulsive, yet well said. LOL!

Yeah, fish are easier to take care of than those brats! Although we start off very fish-like in our mother's wombs! We almost look like tadpoles! CRAZY HUH?! This biology stuff is really fascinating! LIFE IS MIRACULOUS! AND SO ANNOYING AT TIMES! BUT BLOODY HELL! CONGRATS TO ALL THE SEEDED WOMEN OF THE WORLD!

NOW DO YOUR JOBS RIGHT BEATCHES.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home